This eBook Cover Creator by eCover Software Pro is a graphics software that creates
stunning ecovers in minutes with no photoshop required.
When I create my own ebooks, they need to look professional and there's no better way to create a professional
look than with a great looking ebook cover.
In the past I've had to hire professionals to make ecovers for me but that can get
expensive, so I prefer to make my own but I'm not a graphics artist nor am I very creative,
not at all.
For me it's almost impossible to create something on my own that looks professional, believe me I've tried and I
just end up with something that looks like a third grader did it.
Not to mention the time I waste playing around with nothing to show for it :-(
The best thing for someone like me who wants to create my own professional looking ebook covers without spending
a lot of money is to use an ebook cover creator designed specifically for creating ecovers.
That's how I found eCover Software Pro. It's been perfect because I can easily create my own
ecovers in just a few minutes.
...and since eCover Software is software and not an action script, I don't have to
have Photoshop to make it work.
As long as your graphics editor can import/export .png, .psd, .jpg, gif or .bmp then you can use this software
to create slick looking 3D eCovers!
Why I prefer the eCover Software Pro product...
1. I can choose from 28 3D images to create different eCover styles on the fly. Graphics include 3D boxes,
guides, spiral binders, books, CD's and more.
2. I can import .psd, jpg, gif, bmp or .png images directly into the software
3. Only a few mouse clicks of my mouse gets it done.
4. No learning how to use action scripts
5. My products look super professional and enticing
The product is easy to use becaues you can...
- Adjust the width and height for your eCover
- Adjust the shadow, reflection and highlights for your cover
- Import custom graphics or choose from the color palette
- Create a transparent background or flip the box horizontally
- Easily export and save your eCover project to its own folder.
===> Watch this video of this ebook cover creator in
(This opens to a
There's really no risk to this product because you have a 30 Day, full money back
guarantee if you don't like it, ...but I'd be very surprised if you didn't.
For me the price of $27 was a steal. In the past I've paid $35 for one ebook cover and depending on how many
style graphics I wanted, I could end up paying $10-$20 more.
With ecover Software pro you won't ever have to pay someone else again to create a professional, good quality
graphic for your products.
P.S. This ebook cover
creator currently has the low price $27 but because of its
popularity I expect they will raise the price fairly soon, so I'd highly recommend you take a look
Alco check out ebook Generator, review the
features and benefits of creating a secure ebook without the price tag of Adobe or other ebook